Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June 1st - Wednesday Night Work Bee

Tomorrow's work bee is going to involve pruning raspberries. If you have a pair of pruners, please bring them. As well, make sure you have a good pair of gloves.
I'd also like to get the greenhouse levelled and possibly painted. I'm not sure I'll have time to pick up paint tomorrow before I come, but we can at least get the structure levelled.
We have rhubarb to shore and the Plant-A-Row bed to plant before the evening is out and the "gopher fencing" needs to be reset and braced in the two large beds in the South Garden.

Busy, busy, busy! So I can use lots of help. Of course, I realize most of you will be at home watching Game #1 of the Stanley Cup finals. I'll forgive you...only if you're cheering for Vancouver :)




See you tomorrow.